BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 1 October 2009

My Birthday

30 September 2009. That day was my birthday. In 12.00 a.m sharp someone sent a message to wish happy birthday to. I really have that message was sent by my girlfriend, but i wasn't. That message was sent by my classmate. He is the first person. Follow by my ex-girlfriend named Tasha. Then follow my others class mate that together wish birthday to me. I feel so happy when there wish to me. I feel so unhappy because my Girlfriend is not the first person who it. I just call her and she said that she was forgot about my birthday. I feel so angry with her. My thought, remember someone birthday is really important so it will show how he/she remember and care about you. This is why i feel so sad about this matter. Even my mother don't wish my birthday. I feel like i been forgotten by my own mother. I feel so sad. I can't do nothing in this day. I was hold my mobile phone hope that my mother and father will wish to me. I think I just wait something that will not happen at all. This is was the best and the worse birthday ever.

0 comments: