BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 4 October 2009

FORUM

why i feel so Miserable and I had little bit confusing in this forum. I don't know what I exactly understand. People always like to asking me about something that I not sure. I'm not cleaver in this critical thinking, but I can help people who need help in this critical thinking. This is a critical thinking course so you must think critically. Don't lazy to think because you will regret soon. Critical thinking is fun. You can Manipulate someone opinion by using your fact and understanding. This skill is really important if you want become a leader. I want become leader, so I will no simply accept what people say. I will try to argue about that. People will make a fallacies if don't have any proof and fact. I think I need to master it because my future is hand on it. Learn critical thinking is fun and as gift for me.

0 comments: