BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 17 October 2009

I already finish Bel 313 Common Test

Yesterday, I took Bel 313 Common test. My comment is about the test. Actually the comment quite tough if you don't read carefully it will trap you and you will loose mark. For those who not answer yet that test, please master the skill. You will not understand and will not answer the question given clearly if still can't master the critical thinking skill. Honestly some of the question really make me confusing. I don't know it wrong or right. What I need to do is, wait the result in semester break. I hope I score A for that bel. At Least A- . What ever the grade teech give to me. I just accept. I think that's my fault because I not seriously study about this Bel. I think I really work hard for this Bel. I hope my effort to this subject will give the best result..

Hopefully ..

0 comments: