BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 24 October 2009

Pre-Graduate Night






Last night I went to Hotel Shuen Ipoh. My bus was the last bus that go at there. After I arrive I saw many people there, most of them take picture at that hotel, so i am.

The event start very late. I think is about 9 p.m. Me and my friend feel so hungry because we don't ate anything before coming to this hotel. I feel no really worth to go there because it very expensive.

For all, the event quite ok. I feel so tired after that event.

3 comments:

Amirah Najihah said...

umm..korg dinner cmni je?
gile skema dowh..xde theme2 ape ker?

Medabee said...

lor nk bt mcm mn..nma pn malam pra graduan..so utk bkal2 graduan mmg la theme formal

Amirah Najihah said...

skema kot..kteorg nyer theme bapak gempak ape..hehe