BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 15 November 2009

My last Paper

15 Nov 2009. Today is my last paper. I tried to study, it seems to don't work for me. My brain is full. I don't know what is inside in my brain. I always think about other things. I can't focus on the study. What it my mind is I want to go back home and relax... because I will go for industrial practical training on 28 December 2009. I hope that I can pass all the paper so that I will be happy go for practical.
Dad, I am sorry, I want to continue my study first then I work ok?
I don't want to work yet. I have my own ambition to achieve. Please let me make my own decision. Actually, I want to become like my lecturer, they continue study until Master Degree. So, they are my inspiration to get that High Level of Education.
insyaAllah... I need 4 more years to get Master Degree. (if I have chance to do that)

0 comments: