BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 14 November 2009

2012- The End of the world




on 12 November 2009. That day Me and my fellow friends went to Jaya Jussco to watch 2012- That movie is about the world will become the end, but after I watch that movie, I not quite satisfy about the ending of that movie. They said it talk about Judgment Day, but what I watch in that movie is more like nature disaster. The true Judgment Day is all the humankind will die. All the star will fall to the earth and sun will destroy.
All the planet will be destroying. That is the true about end of the day.
Over all the effect of this film is very impressive. I don't know how they did, but it gave impact to me.
I'm enjoyed watching this movie, but I didn't like the ending of this movie.

0 comments: