BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 11 August 2009

My Lecturer

This is my story about one of my lecturer. I don't care if i using wrong grammar. This is my blog i can write everything here. Who are you to judge me? Now, let's we continue. My lecturer name is Mr Airil Haimi Bin Mohd Adnan. He taught me Bel313-Introduction of Critical Thinking. Actually I don't know why i want to story about him. I just want to say is I like the style of his teaching. He use the fear of student to push them to perform well in English. Before I know him my friend told me that he is psycho person. He use psychology to push student. I know about the psychology so that's why I like his style. I hope that he will give me A for this Bel. Teech Airil Thank you for showing me learning English is really fun and enjoyable.

0 comments: