BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Open House

Now what I want to say is about my open house that held in my house. I really tired today. Too many people came to my house. I so tired, but I really satisfy with all of this. Sometime I feel happy and sometime I feel miserable. I’m actually not really like open house, because when all event finish we need to clean it up. This is most part that I really hate. After this, I want watch movie with my friends, but my friends don’t confirm it yet with me. I think that’s all what I want to say today. After this I want to make some research about my next assignment. I want to get full mark in this assignment. This will help to get A in Bel 313. This subject its really important to me. This subject will show me how good I am in English. I know this post have a lot of grammar mistake, but I don’t know to avoid it. Anyway I think that’s all for today.

0 comments: